Connectivity with Certainty
The Fortress® 80W eNodeB (RN2480) is a member of the Fortress LTE family of high performance Evolved Node B (eNodeB) base stations. The RN2480 eNodeB is a high-powered single carrier LTE base station that houses digital baseband and Radio Frequency (RF) circuits in a compact, environmentally hardened enclosure. The small size of the RN2480 makes it ideal for public safety, tactical cellular and private network deployments worldwide.
- High Power
- SWaP Optimized – Reduces overall system size, resulting in decreased deployment time and cost
- Ideal for public safety, tactical cellular and private network deployments worldwide
- Quickly change pre-configured operating band via software control from management system
- Waveform Hardening – Enables operation in the presence of deliberate jamming attempts
What Sets Us Apart
- Compact Design – The RN2480 eNodeB combines digital baseband processing and radio circuits into a compact rugged, water and dust resistant enclosure. The Size Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized design and high performance enable the RN2480 to meet operational requirements using the minimal amount of eNodeB’s, reducing system size, setup time and cost.
- High Performance – The combination of the high power and compact size of the RN2480 eNodeB allow it to meet any operational requirement using the minimal amount of eNodeBs. This optimization minimizes the system size, reduces deployment and training time and saves cost.
- Standards Compliant – The RN2480 eNodeB complies with the global 3GPP LTE standards to ensure interoperability with 3GPP compliant User Equipment over the LTE air interface protocols. The RN2480 implements the standard S1 interface to the Mobility Management Entity and Serving Gateway in a 3GPP Evolved Packet Core.
- Interference Mitigation – The RN2480 eNodeB implements sophisticated real-time algorithm to detect and avoid external interference. This agility allows the RN2480 to coexist with other systems or to respond to deliberate interference or jamming attempts.