The RIC-M is a converter that allows conventional Motorola ASTRO(TM) base stations and related equipment to be interconnected using IP. This product was designed for use by State, Local and Federal first responders, public safety and law enforcement users of radio systems. Developed by Christine Wireless under license from DHS/S&T.
Extend the life of your Quantar/radio infrastructure investment using IP. No more circuit fees. In-place digital upgrade strategy for Quantar to GTR-8000 migrations. Speaks both Quantar V24 and GTR IP. Create ability to utilize third party console/dispatch technologies from Avtec, Zetron and others. Lower cost of supporting radio infrastructure components
Compatible with Quantar™, GTR-8000™, PDR-3500™, ASTRO-TAC 3000™, DIU-3000™ and TXM 2000™.
- Digital Project 25 (P25) (Encrypted and unencrypted)
- Analog voice (4 wire E&M)
- Confirmed and Unconfirmed P25 data including OTAR (Over the Air Rekey)
- Virtual Comm Port for remote RSS (Radio Service Software) application via IP
- Remote control of connected equipment
- Conventional control and signaling (TSBKs)
- Authenticated Remote Firmware Update via IP
- Connects to conventional Motorola ASTRO (TM) systems elements with and without V.24 board or to GTR8000 via Motorola IP
- Interconnect via internet, private intranet, satellite, cellular and VPNs
- Web based browser setup and monitoring. Works with Avtec Scout, Zetron Motorola and ModUcom console systems and others